Thursday 6 October 2011

Hello everyone!

My name is Gemma Jarvis and i am a huge film and television fan. I pretty much dont think about much else. Now i get asked "whats on that i would enjoy gem?" All the time so i have decided to tell the world what i think instead of telling each person individually. 


I am here for your needs to help decide what to watch when you have nothing else to do. My blog will consist of many opinons of mine of different films old and new so you are welcome to take my opinion in to consideration or not whatever suits you. Everyone is into different things but i hate wasting my time on something completely awfull you know the ones thestuff you watch and the regret straight away.


I will also be giving you tips on how to avoid those sucky shows and film e.g. usually when a trailer to a film has long clips of the film it's because they can't find an interesting enough seperate clips that will draw people in.


I hope i'm helpfull i'll be speaking to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment